Summary of Role: Five Eighty is seeking an Account Director to join our rapidly growing agency. The Account Director ideates, strategizes, and executes in partnership with our strategy and creative departments to develop integrated marketing campaigns that drive our clients' business forward. The Account Director is the champion for both big thinking and flawless execution. This person is a self-starter, with a propensity for action, who runs the day to day serving as the lead for our teams when it comes to quality of work, building brand equity, and ensures everything that goes out the door is up to Five Eighty standard. The AccountDirector will organize and lead our client portfolio of spirits (beverage alcohol) across a range of high-complexity projects, which may include omni-channel marketing campaigns, digital strategies, 360 marketing activations and retail campaigns. This person understands the current marketing landscape across all verticals — media, retail, digital, content, social, PR, and experiential. We’re looking for an Account Director who loves to win, is contagiously positive, and eager to find new ways to grow their personal/professional aptitude, their teams and client businesses.
• The voice of the client acting as the overall manager of a client's business, ensuring that we’re delivering for our client’s everyday.
• Ability to navigate a portfolio of brands within a large organization and be deeply informed on the client’s business including both campaign performance and competition.
• Proactively identify needs of the client and business to sell-through incremental campaign opportunities that help achieve campaign goals with strong ROI.
• Participate on larger strategic projects like annual planning to help set strategic agenda for the clients and goals for the team.
Executing the work
• Be able to effectively lead and shape client presentations and sell with conviction.
• Ensure the team is set up for success with consistent processes and an organized approach to day-to-day management of campaigns and clients.
• Be a true collaborator constantly inspiring creative thinking outside of expected job requirements.
•Help lead and shape the creativework based on the client’s business objectives and brief to the agency.
• Provide growth and development for the account team including support, education, motivation, and guidance.
• Ability to manage up to the Group AccountDirector and/or Client Service Director on all things having to do with client and team.
• Ability to deliver all feedback in a clear, direct and inspiring manner.
Respectful, accountable, passionate, curious, and competitive.
8+ years agency experience in an account management/client services role.
3+ years of supervisory experience required.
Expert presenter and storyteller.
Ability to understand and apply brand data, consumer data and business strategy to marketing campaigns.
Proven track record of collaborating with strategy and creative teams to concept, develop and execute creative marketing services.
End-to-end project management experience from SOW and finance set-up through execution required.
Detail-oriented with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
What We Offer:
Full-Time Benefits (Medical,Dental, Vision, Life)
Training and CareerDevelopment
Generous Paid Time-Off
401K & Corporate Match
Cell & Office Reimbursement
$125,000- $175,000 annual salary
To apply, send your email to:
Mike Violette: Mike.Violette@agencyfiveeighty.com
James Dean: James@agencyfiveeighty.com